THE Credit Analyst will be a Key Member of Our Auto Lease Underwriting Team. Must Have Ability to Work in Fast Faced High Energy Environment. Must have Strong Auto Credit Underwriting Abilities to Handle Volume for 13+ Lenders. Exceptional Customer Service, Strong Communication Skills, and Attention to Detail are Critical to the Role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prepare Auto Credit Applications for Indirect Submission to Lenders for Purchase.
2. Must Be Good at Selling Paper and Rehashing Deals Between Dealers and Lenders.
3. Ability to Quickly Analyze, Process and Review Consumer Credit Applications to Determine Creditworthiness While Staying within the Underwriting and Credit Standards for Each of 13+ Lenders.
4. Work Closely with Sr. Managers at Dealerships to Process a High Volume of Applications in Texas and Some Out of State.
5. Develop and Maintain Positive Relationship with Our Lending Partners as Well as Our Dealer Partner Through Exceptional Customer Service.
Qualifiications and Requirement Experience:
1. Must Have at Least 3 Years of Work Experience in Auto Finance and Indirect Consumer Lending.
2. High School Degree, Some College Preferred.
3. High Energy for A Fast-Paced Environment.
4. Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
5. Strong Understanding of Finance, Fair Lending, Credit and Underwriting.
6. High Level of Proficiency in Outlook and Other Standard Software Products.
7. Ability to Multitask, Prioritize and Manage Time.
8. Must be a Team Player with A High Level of Enthusiasm, Positive Attitude and a Willingness to Assist in Any Area.